The R&D department at "Davik Sde- Boker" completed the development of a new Quality Box Sealing Tape which has tamper evidence quality. The new tape was developed over a period of 2 years, during which the company invested over 1 million US dollars in R&D.
The newly developed tape which has so far been at the center of security experts interest, has the following qualities:
· High Tack Hot Melt synthetic rubber adhesive.
· Multi-Layer tape construction.
· One layer allowing for quick easy to see evidence of tamper in grevealing hidden message "OPENED" "VOID"
· Separate layer keeps box sealed and contents safe from pilferage.
· Any attempt to remove results in fragmentation of sealing layer.
· Cannot be re-sealed.
· Hidden message easily visible.
· NO pre- imaging, when handling or dropped.
· Resistant to cold or heat attempted removal.
· Sealable by hand held dispenser or automatic carton sealing machine.
· Hidden Message and Color Variation Options.
· Customized Logo Options.
The new tape will be exhibited at the "Packexpo 2004" packing exhibition to be held in Chicago, USA. According to "Davik", the new tape has already created interest among international freight forwarders, couriers, seed producers, pharmaceutical industry, high-tech, jewelry dealers and even among fashion producers.